Monday 22 December 2014

International Shogi Forum in Shizuoka by nyantaro

  It was held International Shogi Forum in Shizuoka in December 6th and 7th.
I was impressed by Mount Fuji which I saw from a meeting place.
(Mt.Fuji is World heritage.)
In the meeting place, an international shogi tournament was performed.





 There are a number of events ,the chess match between the Shogi Meijin,Yoshiharu Habu and the Grand Master of chess,Peter Heine Nielsen,leading shogi with Professional Shogi Player at cetera.

The beginning,I watched shogi tournament only.But When I look around the meeting place,there is the shogi-board which players do not use.
Therefore,I played shogi several times with players.
I was very glad that players said OK to an offer of the play cheerfully.

In leading shogi with Professional Shogi Player,I was taught shogi with Yaichio Ono ,7-dan.
I was impressed that he told me advice.I want to write it  in a diffrent topic in detail.

The chess match between the Shogi Meijin,Yoshiharu Habu and the Grand Master of chess,Peter Heine Nielsen is main event.The result was draw.

 
 

An international shogi tournament'champion was primary school child in Japan.
 
I felt that participants like shogi very much.For these 2 day,it was very fun.
I want to go for an event of such international shogi again!


No comments:

Post a Comment