Monday 29 December 2014

Instruction by the professional shogi player (by nyantaro)

In events of shogi,instructions by professional shogi player is held.
I was taught several games by a few of professional shogi player this year.
I introduce two instructions.




1.Toshiyuki Moriuchi 9-dan  September 14th.


I prayed shogi with a handicap.(Moriuchi 9-dan doesn't  use Rook,Bishop,Knight and Lance.)
I was taught shogi an end game selectively.
The instruction cantent was difficult. But, Moriuchi 9-dan taught me studiosly.
Another persons who were taught shogi went back home already. So I was alone.




2.Yaichio ono 7-dan  Desember 7th.

I prayed shogi with a handicap in International Shogi Forum in Shizuoka.
(Ono 7-dan doesn't  use Rook,Bishop,Knight and Lance.)
The advice that I received from Ono 7-dan is three points of follows.



(1) It is important to find a piece(pieces) defending of the opponent King.
(2) It is important to attack or to move the piece(pieces) defending of the opponent King.
(3) You make a judgment on attack or defense in the state of a game.



Ono 7-dan taught me various situation logically in a game.
It is important to play shogi by intuition. But, I thought that it is helpful to be taught shogi logically.

I want to study shogi from now on while always keeping three points of the above in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment