Saturday 20 December 2014

First post by nyanko

Welcome to this blog!

My name is nyanko.
My wife (nyantaro) and I started blog.
I will write diary about shogi and life in Japan, for people who interested in shogi all around the world.
My English is not perfect, but I hope it will become better through writing this blog.
If you have anything which you want to read about shogi, please tell us.

I belonged shogi club when I was student.
I studied shogi by replaying the professional game mainly, and became amateur 5-dan.

Recently, I have joined championship in Europe several times.
My most memorable position at Poland.
The last move is P-4h+.
Can you find the next best move?

3 comments:

  1. That's correct! Thank you for your comment.
    In real game, the move which put Bishop in front of Pawn is rare, so I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete