Wednesday 2 August 2017

3rd game of Kitaurawa shogi salon tournament

In the 3rd game, I played with 3 Dan player, and I had Bishop handicap.
I don't know joseki of Bishop handicap game and what to do.
The opponent's form was opened to attack on the Bishop, so I attacked there by Silver (figure. 1).

 figure. 1

Figure. 2 is the position of middle game.

figure. 2

In this position, P*1b, Lx1b, S*2a is a technique (figure. 3).
If I got Lance, I can capture the opponent's Rook by L*8g.
 

figure. 3

After that, I got the opponent's Bishop and oppress the opponent's piece by promoted Bishop.
Figure. 4 is the position of endgame.


figure. 4

At this position, Gx4h is decision move.
After that, +Sx4h, Rx2b+, K-4a, +Rx3a, Kx3a, R*3b (figure. 5), Kx3b, S*2c, K-4a, G*3b, it's mated and I won.


figure. 5
 
The full kifu is following.




No comments:

Post a Comment