Tuesday 13 September 2016

ESC/WOSC Diary (3)

After team tournament, the welcome reception was held. By this time, many players arrived at the venue from many countries and I was happy with seeing my friends again after long time.
Aono professional 9-Dan player and others talked opening remarks.
Since I'm Japanese, it was interesting for me to listen the greeting both in Japanese and English.



We went to super market near the venue for buying a drink.
I like the habit of greeting at the super market in Europe. In Japan, we don't that (T_T).


We had sushi at evening meal at the venue.
In fact, sushi outside of Japan is some different taste from that inside of Japan.
But sushi in Netherlands was so good!


Blitz tournament was held at night on the first day. The thinking time is eight minute and no byo-yomi. Eight minutes for thinking was short and I lost some games because of time-up (^^;;). No byo-yomi game is difficult. I wonder it is effective to castle King in Anaguma and attack for this game...


We were supposed to play eight games, but it was so late at night and we played only six games in order to catch the last train.
I enjoyed playing many games on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment