Thursday 8 September 2016

ESC/WOSC Diary (1)

Europe Shogi Championship (ESC) and World Open Shogi Championship (WOSC) was held at Amstelveen in Netherlands this year, and I took part in  last month. I will write the diary in several posts.



The venue was European Go Culture Center.
I stayed at hotel near here. Some participants also stayed at same hotel.
There are many canals in Amsterdam and Amstelveen, they were good views.



I traveled to some counties in Europe for 2 weeks and I arrived at Netherlands the day before.




I tried to minimize my baggage for trip. The all baggage is shown in below picture.
It was not necessary for me to make it check in when I board an airplane, so I didn't need to worried about lost baggage. It's good for mental health.


No comments:

Post a Comment