Saturday 10 September 2016

ESC/WOSC Diary (2)

The first event in ESC/WOSC is team tournament.
One team is composed of three members, and participants found their team mates at the day.

 
I teamed up with one Japanese and one Chinese. I was supposed to play as a captain of team.
In team tournament, we played 4 games.


I played the first game with Swedish player.
I could defend as below figure and win.
My team mates also won, so we won as team.


In second game, I played with Japanese player.
I failed in the opening and was oppressed. Though I attacked forcibly, I was defeated.
However, my team mates won and we won by 2 - 1 as team.

In third game, I played with Grandmaster of chess.
I think he is very strong in ending of game, but I achieved a strategic advantage in opening and I could win without exhibiting his force.
Our team also won.

In fourth game, I played with Germany player.
I got a good position in the middle game, but I took a mistake in endgame and lost. I was impressed with his strength in endgame.
Our team mates also lost.

The total score of our team was 3 win and 1 loose.
Top three team was to get a prize, so I thought perhaps we got a prize.
But we couldn't get it because maybe we were short of the number of win as individual.
I was surprised at the fact two teams of Belarus got a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment