Friday 2 October 2015

Giving Turn Technique

Giving Turn, which means you move without any direct influence and give (nearly pass) the turn to opponent, is high rank technique.
This technique is effective in the case that you have no effective move directly and yet if the opponent will attack on you, you get effective means or pieces.

For example, what do you move in the position in figure. 1?

figure. 1

In figure. 1, I calculated that I had no effective move because attack like as P-4f, is not effective and yet it make my castle weaken, and if the opponent will attack with like as Lx3g+, it result in my getting pieces for edge attack on Mino castle (in fact, this game is same as that in the post "Edge attack on Mino castle").
Therefore I moved P*2c and gave the turn to the opponent (figure. 2).
This move induces an attack of the opponent, otherwise I will attack with Tokin (Promoted Pawn).
Moreover, Tokin attack is seem to be slow, but very effective in like this position.

figure. 2

From figure. 2, the game proceeded as Lx3g+, Lx3g, N-2e, Lx3b+, Sx3b+, P-2b+, S-4c, +P-2c, N-3g+, +P-3c (figure. 3).
In figure. 3, Tokin from P*2c works well. 

 
 figure. 3

After figure. 3, the game proceeded, +Nx4h, Sx4h, P*3h, +Px4c, +Bx4c, P-9e (figure. 4).
In figure. 4, I have a sufficient resource to attack on the edge of Mino castle.
I imaged this development, which I get pieces and attack on edge, in figure. 1. Furthermore, this edge attack is more effective than attack with P-4f in figure. 1. As like this, I got a more effective mean by Giving turn technique, this is an effect of this technique.

figure. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment