Sunday 12 June 2016

Today's game

I joined shogi convention today.

What do you move in the position of figure. 1?

figure. 1

Figure. 1 is a branch position which I judged I was in a bad position and avoided.
However, Px5d without Gold escaping is a good move. If the opponent move Lx5h+, I will take Rx5i (figure. 2).
In figure. 2, I think I'm in a little better situation and I should have choose this position.
In real game, I didn't notice the move which Gold didn't escape. Therefore. I avoided the position of figure. 1 and I became in bad position then lost.

figure. 2

In figure. 3, the opponent aims to rush in 8 line. Lx8g+ is severe attack.
What do you move in figure. 3 ?
 
figure. 3

 I moved N*7e (figure. 4).
This move defends by attacking the root piece and is effective in this position.
If the opponent move G-7b, I can attack by S*6a or Bx5b+.

figure. 4

After figure. 4, the game proceeded as Lx8g+, Nx8c+, Kx8c, P*8d, Kx8d, S*7e, K-8c, L*8d, K-9d, Sx8g, +Rx8g, L*8h (figure. 5).
I succeeded in counterattacking.

figure. 5

After figure. 5, P*8f, S*9f, +Rx7f (figure. 6).
Can you find the decisive move in figure. 6?

figure. 6

If Silver at 7e is taken, the opponent can survive.
So I moved B-5h (figure. 7).

figure. 7

After figure. 7, the game proceeded as N*6h, Bx6h, +Rx6h, +Px4b (figure. 8).
In figure. 8, the opponent can't prevent both S*8c and S*8e, it's typical Brinkmate.

figure. 8

No comments:

Post a Comment