Sunday 14 June 2015

Won first prize in shogi tournament 2 (nyanko)

This post is the rest of the post "Won first prize in shogi tournament".

Figure. 1 is one position of this day's game.
My pieces are oppressed and in very bad position.

figure. 1

I became discouraged, but managed to continue the attack, not letting it run out (the real game oroceeded P-5c+, Px5c, P*5f, G-5d, N*5e...).
When you are in bad position in shogi, by doing your best patiently you occasionally have a chance because it's difficult for the opponent to play with no mistake at all.
I had a chance in figure. 2, what do you move in this position?

figure. 2

I moved Bx4d.
After that, +Bx4d, G*4c, +Bx4c, Sx4c (figure 3).
In figure. 3, my attacking piece work well (my Rook came to be able to take Rx4e) and the opponent's castle is broken. I succeeded to turn around and pulled off a victory.

figure. 3

Figure. 4 is the end position of another game.
I mated the opponent's king.
Can you mate the king?

figure. 4

The entire kifu of this game is following. This is my best game in this day.
The answer of mating is included here.

(上側が先手です.)

(下側が後手です.)

No comments:

Post a Comment